So obviously if you’ve watched my videos or have stumbled onto my blog before, you’d know that I am in love with and super passionate about all things fashion. It’s something that allows you to transform into who you want to be on a daily basis and can make you feel powerful, confident and happy…but that’s not all I am passionate about.
I’m 23, almost 24, and most people my age go out on weekends and blow their paychecks going out to bars and clubs – I have to be honest, that isn’t for me. What I do love though is music, and going to shows to watch some of my
My music taste is really all over the place, which is honestly what made me want to make this video and blog post in the first place, I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what I’ve been listening to recently, and hopefully introduce you to a new genre or new band/artist. I honestly listen to everything from pop to alternative, metal to pop-punk, hardcore to well pretty much everything else under the sun!
I hope you guys enjoy this video and get to know me a bit better! If you have a
Songs Mentioned In My Video:
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes – Kitty Sucker
- Northlane – Bloodline
- Taylor Swift ft Brandon Urie – Me!
- Billie Eilish – Bad Guy
- Motionless In White – Brand New Numb
- Simple Creatures – How To Live
- All Time Low – Dirty Laundry
- Seaway – London
- Movements – Daylily
- While She Sleeps – The Guilty Party
- Dance Gavin Dance – Care
Twenty OnePilots – Holding On To You
- Enter Shikari – Shinrin Yoku
- Architects – Royal Beggers
- Bring Me The Horizon – In The Dark
- Bring Me The Horizon – Sugar. Honey. Ice And Tea